Monday, September 5, 2011

Free Samples from Walmart

Hello everyone! I received a nice little sample box from Walmart containing three good sized Suave samples. Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo(.8 OZ), I am really excited to get this one, I have been wanting to try their dry shampoo and now I can. According to the back it's supposed to prevent your roots from being greasy between shampoos. Suave Men Body Wash in Refreshing(2 FL OZ), this one will be going to the husband, maybe I can get him to do a review! LOL Lastly, Suave Naturals Body Lotion in Sweet Pea & Violet(2 FL OZ), it smells very nice! The box also contained three $1 coupons when you buy two of each of the featured products.



I'm not really sure how Walmart decides on what products to feature and when they put up new samples, so please check the site often. I have received some really nice samples in addition to this one.

No comments: