Monday, August 22, 2011

Mini Haul

I have a few things to show you today. I went to a different Rite Aid to look for the new Wet n Wild polishes, but no luck, I still can't find them in my area! For those of you still looking for the limited edition Dream Weavers eye shadow collections, you're in luck, they have a FULL display at the Rite Aid at Pearl and Ridge (Parma, OH). I picked up the Wet n Wild Fastdry polishes in Sagreena the Teenage Witch and Hanna Pinktana for 40% off ($1.19). I also bought two Jesse's Girl polishes in Confetti and Firefly, unfortunately once I got home I realized I already have Confetti, at least they were BOGO 1/2 off. I'd love to give it away, so if you want it leave a comment telling me why you want it and follow my site. :) Lastly I bought Wet n Wild Kohl Eyeliner in Charcoal and a Mega Eyes defining marker in Blackest Black. I hope you liked my mini haul from Rite Aid. Don't forget at Rite Aid this week all Wet n Wild products $1.99 and over are on sale for 40% off, most of the products that are usually .99 are on sale for .69 and Jesse's Girl is BOGO 1/2 off. 


WnW Sagreena the Teenage Witch, JG Confetti, JG Firefly, WnW Hanna Pinktana, WnW Charcoal eyeliner and Wnw defining marker 

No comments: