Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Blushes

In the past couple of weeks I have purchased quite a few new blushes, most of them were on clearance for at least 50% off, I hardly ever pay full price for anything. I am posting package shots right now, but plan on doing swatches for them a little bit later.

Milani Minerals Blush in the highly coveted Luminous, I got this on sale at CVS.


NYC Cheek Glow in Cherry Blossom. I paid .75 for it at Rite Aid!

Jane. shimmering blush in Wisteria, I got this for 50% off at Rite Aid.
Maybelline Fit Me blush in Pink Pop (limited edition), I bought this at Rite Aid on clearance for $2.61.
Maybelline Fit Me blush in Sweet Melon (limited edition), also at Rite Aid for  $2.61.
Wet n Wild Ultimate Minerals blush in Pinched Pink, this was from CVS  for 50% off.

So be on the look out for the swatches later.

No comments: