Thursday, August 25, 2011

ULTA Haul

Heeelllloooo....is anyone out there?! LOL I bought a few things from ULTA today that I'd like to share with you. First up are two China Glaze crackle polishes in Oxidized Aqua and Latticed Lilac, these are both the metallic finish, I put the purple over the last manicure I posted, it does not crack as much as the creme crackles that they have. Next I got some things from Essence (LOVE), lipstick in Creamy Nude, Look at Me! and stay with me gloss in Me and My Ice Cream. Rimmel  Kiss and Stay gloss in Sunset Mauve, I got that for .99, it was on clearance for $1.99 and I had a $1 off coupon. ULTA now carries Pixel polish and I purchased three of them in , this is my first purchase of this brand and my first time trying them. One last thing I got was ULTA salon finish lacquer in Army of 1. I hope you enjoyed my haul and please let me know if you would like more information on any of these products.  :)















No comments: